a safe place to grow in faith
Small Group Resources
- Leader Checklist - This checklist helps small group leaders know the marks of a healthy group.
- Leading a Bible Study - This one-page document shows how to prepare questions on a Bible passage.
- Group Health Assessment - This tool helps groups assess their group health according to the five biblical purposes.
Understanding the Bible
- Big Picture Bible - This is a one-page overview of the whole Bible (Word document)
- Reading the Bible - This one-page document shows how to study a Bible passage and ask questions to observe, interpret and apply that passage.
- Old Testament Overview - This is a brief overview of the Old Testament (Word document)
- Recommended Bibles - This is a list of recommended Bibles for children, youth, and adults (Word document)
- Spending Time with God - This document by Rick Warren helps you establish a meaningful daily time of Bible study and prayer.
Worship Time & LocationTime: Sundays at 10AM
Location: 21901 SW Sherwood Blvd, Sherwood, OR. For directions, click here.
Pastor Mike Conan: email@example.com
Sunday, March 26th Message: “The Enigmatic Human Mind” based on Deut. 6:5, Matt. 22:37, Mark 12:30, and Luke 10:27. To listen to previous messages, click here.